Monday 22 June 2009

A Rant On Tossers, Pretty Girls And A Dangerous Touch On Glasgow

It probably says something about you when, on bursting into your maths classroom yelling "You wanker!" at literally the top of your voice, nobody even raises from their own conversations to take notice. But then again why should they? They all know it's me.

So I wear a choker.
For any "goth-phobes" (oh, how I hate that word), anti-jewellery protesters or simply if you're a BOY, this is a close-fitting necklace that is worn high on the neck. Hear that? A piece of jewellery. Not an accessory for your dog.

So for about the fifth time this month I get a call after me: "Why you stealin' your dog's collar?!" Spinning around I see one of the world's champion tossers (ask anyone in my year - even his friends) standing laughing his head off. Anyone within a ten mile radius can hear his laughter's fake. He has, in fact, asked me this question so many times in the last year I can't decide whether to be flattered or freaked by his continual interest in how I decorate my neck.

Next to him, a girl I have never spoken to but looks at me like I'm a piece of shit on her "genuine Uggs!" is also laughing, gazing at me and wondering whether or not I'm going to react. No doubt she's heard a rumour I'm a depressed alcoholic who stabbed her father (there's been worse said about me, trust me there ^^). However the only reason I know her name is the rumours circulating about her, and they're nowhere near as far fetched as mine (so very probably true).

What really pisses me off about this girl, however, is how darn gorgeous she is. WHY IS EVERYONE I DISLIKE PRETTY?????
It's so cliché it's unbearable.
I'm not saying all beautiful people are bitches. No way. But everyone who I have expressed dislike on any level, and vice versa has - with a couple of exceptions - been irritatingly good looking.

Totally unfair.

If the bitch was any taller then her puny 4'10" I'd truly love to try out a Glasgow Kiss (for anyone living south of Northumberland, that's a headbutt) and wipe the lip-linered smirk of her perfectly toned face.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is so true. So SO true.

    SHE'S SHORTER THAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thats made my day.

    I'm happy now.

    And i think after about the fifth comment about you 'dog collar' ;) you should take it as a compliment that he notices you so much.
    Jeez, i'd get murdered at my school if i wore something like that. We get a fucking DETENTION for wearing nail polish. Nail polish! Godsake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4'10" is just a guess but shes defo shroter than you.
    And I dont WANT him to notice me he's a DICKHEAD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you actually notice.

    I've been out with 2 dickhead's in a row.

    Smart Natasha. Smart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. give yourself some credit. they werent dickheads when you met them

    ReplyDelete