Monday 4 May 2009

A Total Filler...

... just til I find something else to write about, I thought I'd grace you all with some words of wisdom from the most quoteable man in fiction: DCI Gene Hunt (seen on Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes (thank God he's back, life had begun to sound too sweet)).

- Anything happens to this motor, I'll come around your houses and stamp on all your toys. Got it? Good kids.

- Sam Tyler: This place is like Guantanamo Bay.
Gene Hunt: Keep off, it's nothing like Spain.

- Sam Tyler: If it was to do with football, he'd have serious injuries.
Gene Hunt: He's dead. That's quite serious.

- Y'know, I'd listen to the snot in my hankie before I'd listen to you.

- Gene Hunt: I think you've forgotten who you're talking to.
Sam Tyler: An overweight, over-the-hill, nicotine-stained, borderline-alcoholic homophobe with a superiority complex and an unhealthy obsession with male bonding?
Gene Hunt: You make that sound like a bad thing.

- Good work, Raymondo. I'm bumping you back up to DS... only this time make it stand for Detective Sergeant and not Dog Shit!

- Sam Tyler: Woman in her twenties, dead.
Gene Hunt: Well I didn't think she was sunbathing, did I?!!!

- Drugs eh? What's the point. They make you forget, make you talk funny, make you see things that aren't there. My old grandma got all of that for free when she had a stroke.

- You great... soft... sissy... girlie... nancy... french... bender... Man-United supporting POOF!!

- He's got fingers in more pies than a leper on a cookery course .

- This case is going like a spastic in a magnet factory.

- She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.

- I think she’s as fake as a tranny’s fanny

- You are surrounded by armed bastards!

- Mrs. Tyler: I've got a son called Sam.
Gene Hunt: I've got a pain in the arse called Sam.

- Your so paranoid, Sam, that you don't fart out of fear of crapping yourself!

- I'm not a religious man Mr Warren - but isn't there something in the Bible that says, thou shalt not suck off rent boys?

-Sam:I should be driving y'know
Gene: You drive like my aunt Mable.
Sam: If you injure somebody in this car, it's technically a criminal offence.
Gene: Oh Shut up, you noncy arsed fairy-boy.
Sam: Such elegant banter.

Well said, Sam. But would we love Gene Hunt if he didn't swear at little kids who only want an ice cream?

He's totally my hero.

1 comment:

  1. A quote from last night's Ashes to Ashes:
    Nobody empties their bladder or evaccuates their bowels until this case is closed!

    ReplyDelete