Saturday 4 April 2009

How society's changed...

Common sense really isn't that common anymore.
People can usually find a way without any will whatsoever.
People don't give horses as gifts.
Absence makes the heart forget now.
Old habits don't die at all.
Nobody makes their bed, but they always lie in it.
People who live in glass houses don't throw stones... the chavs do that for them.
No one cooks broth anymore.
A rolling stone has had too much plastic surgery to get any moss.

And the early bird may get the worm... however the second mouse gets the cheese.

I'm an english student - sue me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sueing you for being so damn clever rachel.

    No normal people think like that you know.

    If you do anything in life, get a book published on the autobiography of rachel seller 'cause i bet you'd sell millions ^^

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havnt done much in my life to warrant a book yet. I prefer writing about other people. The best people to write about are the ones you've made up.

    ReplyDelete